This week I have been so swamped, I have been breaking up my exercise in smaller chunks. Doing the walk/jog cycle on the treadmill for 15 minutes after meals gets my heart rate up a bit and is more manageable for me right now than a large chunk of time.
So here's my exercise journal for the week
- Friday - the kids were home and I just didn't get around to it. Ugh!
- Saturday - Day off
- Sunday - Biggest Loser Challenge Circuit Training for 30 minutes. My husband did this one with me. I was glad to see he was huffing and puffing just as much as I was!
- Monday - 1.1 miles on the treadmill
- Tuesday -1.1 miles on the treadmill
- Wednesday - 1.2 miles on the treadmill
- Thursday - Day off
So tell me... What did you do for exercise this week? I would love to hear what other people do to make exercise fun!