Earn Free Swagbucks for searching the web and redeem them for Amazon gift cards, Paypal cash, and so much more!
Sign up now and get 30 FREE Swagbucks!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Gettin' Fit Friday - January 14, 2011

Gettin' Fit Friday

This week I have been so swamped, I have been breaking up my exercise in smaller chunks.  Doing the walk/jog cycle on the treadmill for 15 minutes after meals gets my heart rate up a bit and is more manageable for me right now than a large chunk of time.

So here's my exercise journal for the week
  • Friday - the kids were home and I just didn't get around to it.  Ugh!
  • Saturday - Day off
  • Sunday - Biggest Loser Challenge Circuit Training for 30 minutes.  My husband did this one with me.  I was glad to see he was huffing and puffing just as much as I was!
  • Monday - 1.1 miles on the treadmill
  • Tuesday -1.1 miles on the treadmill
  • Wednesday - 1.2 miles on the treadmill
  • Thursday - Day off
I currently motivate myself by setting aside $1 for every 15 minutes  (or 1 mile) I exercise.  This money is currently going into a fund to purchase an Excalibur Food Dehydrator.  So that's $5.4 more for my Excalibur Dehydrator fund.

So tell me...  What did you do for exercise this week?  I would love to hear what other people do to make exercise fun!

    5 comments:

    1. good for you!
      I should do that too! Save a dollar for every 15 minutes of workout I do (I do between 3-4 hours of workout every week)...but I don't know what to save for!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your blog just what I need to help in my weight loss. I just signed up for feed burner. Found your blog at Design it Chic. Follow back.I look forward to exploring your blog more.

      ReplyDelete
    3. WOW so glad I found you! Following you and I would love for you to come by and follow back. Although you may just die when you see my horrible fattening recipes, like cheese balls, cake balls, etc. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    4. I need some motivation! We're going to Hawaii this summer and I want to shape up.
      Visiting from the blog hop. I'm so glad I found your blog.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Nancy
      http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. My sister told me about your blog, and I am glad I came over and checked it out. I love the idea of saving money for something after exercise.. might have to put this into practice. I look forward to trying some of your recipes.

      Cheers

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Disclaimer

    Jennifer Voss is a registered dietitian, licensed within the state of Ohio. On this blog, she discusses general nutrition information. This blog should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. Any specific medical or nutrition-related health concerns should be directed to a registered dietitian or medical doctor who is familiar with your medical history.